|Improved Blood Presence|
Improved Blood Presence is a death knight ability learned at level 64 for death knights with the blood specialization.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Improved Blood Presence now increases all damage dealt by 15%, instead of increasing rune regeneration rate.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013): Fixed a bug that caused Improved Blood Presence and Runic Corruption to incorrectly increase activation rates of some trinkets and effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Changed, now reduces chance to be critically hit by melee attacks and reduces damage taken in other Presences.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added, replaced Blood Aura.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.