FANDOM


Ignore Pain
Ability warrior renewedvigor
  • Ignore Pain
  • Melee   range
  • 1 sec cooldown
  • 20 to 60 Rage
  • Instant
  • Requires Warrior (Protection)
    Requires level 40
  • Fight through the pain, ignoring 90% of the next up to x damage you take from any sources, based on Rage spent.
Usable by
ClassWarrior
Properties
TypeDefensive
SchoolPhysical
Casting timeInstant
Cooldown1 sec
Talents
SpecializationProtection
Level required40
Other information
RequirementsRequires Warrior (Protection)
Requires level 40
Related buff
Ability warrior renewedvigor
  • Ignore Pain
  • Ignoring 90% of the next x total damage that you take, from any sources.
  • Duration: 15 sec

Ignore Pain is a Ability warrior defensivestance Protection Warrior ability learned at level 40.

NotesEdit

Ignore Pain works by creating an absorption shield that absorbs 90% of all incoming damage. The other 10% is taken directly by the warrior. For example, the warrior has 2000 health, uses Ignore Pain, and Ignore Pain's absorption shield is 1000. If the warrior takes 1000 points of damage (after all resists and other damage reduction), Ignore Pain will take 900 points of the damage and the warrior will take 100 points.

Another way to calculate incoming damage is to add up the warrior's current health plus Ignore Pain's absorption amount minus the incoming damage. (Warrior's current health + Ignore Pain absorption amount - incoming damage).

Modified by Edit

Ability warrior defensivestance Protection abilities

Patch changes Edit

External links Edit


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.