House Proudmoore is one of four noble houses that rule Kul Tiras. Masters of the sea and commanders of Azeroth's finest navy, the distinguished Proudmoore family has led Kul Tiras for decades from their seat of power in Boralus. Their seat is Proudmoore Keep, located in the city of Boralus. House Proudmoore rules Kul Tiras, commanding both the military and the guard in the form of the Proudmoore Admiralty and the Proudmoore Guard.
- , current ruler of House Proudmoore and Lord Admiral and Queen of Kul Tiras.
- Daelin Proudmoore, former Lord Admiral and King of Kul Tiras and ruler of House Proudmoore, and former Grand Admiral of the Alliance. Died in Theramore not long after the ending of the Third War.
- Derek Proudmoore, the eldest son of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore. Crown Prince of Kul Tiras and Commander of the Third Fleet who perished in the Second War when he came under attack by orcish dragonriders. During the Blood War, he was raised as a Forsaken.
- , daughter of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore. Princess of Kul Tiras and The most powerful human sorceress alive. Former leader of city-state of Theramore and the Kirin Tor.
- , the youngest son of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore and Prince of Kul Tiras.
In the RPGEditThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft RPG, and thus unlikely to be canon.Finnall Goldensword was the alleged half-elf daughter of Daelin Proudmoore.
Notes & triviaEdit
- Kul Tiras was stated in Cycle of Hatred to be the former home of the Proudmoore family. Battle for Azeroth reveals that House Proudmoore still continues to live there as one of the four ruling houses.
- Mayor Cyril White of Fallhaven is a longtime friend of the Proudmoores.
- The Arthas: Rise of the Lich King novel stated that while the Proudmoores are nobility, they are not royalty. Other sources, however, called Kul Tiras a kingdom, Daelin a monarch, and Katherine a queen.
- In the early alpha, Quest:A Nation Divided said that House Proudmoore runs the military of Kul Tiras, and that the Boralus city guard and Kul Tiras marines all answer to the Lord Admiral, who also rules the entire nation.
- Server:Proudmoore Europe & Server:Proudmoore US are named after the House.
- ^ Proudmoore Admiralty#Description
- ^ Quest:A Nation Divided
- ^ World of Warcraft: Game Manual#Humans
- ^ Quest:Proudmoore's Parley
- ^ Cycle of Hatred, chapter 3
- ^ Quest:The Vanishing Lord
- ^ Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, pg. 85
- ^ The Characters of Warcraft/Jaina Proudmoore
- ^ Captain Denholm: "By order of the queen, none shall pass this gate. Not even you."
- ^ Captain Denholm: "You can pass, Reade, but the queen will hear of this! You'll never set foot in Boralus again!"