He starts the following quests:
He ends the following quests:
- "Thel'zan needs to die, if only to stop the incessant yammering!"
Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig and Siege Engineer Quarterflash have the following conversation:
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: The mine is lost. All of our defenders have perished and the miners resurrected as Scourge aberrations!
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: It does get worse, old friend. According to my calculations, without suitable materials to repair our parapets, the walls protecting this keep will crumble in twelve hours.
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: Grim news, my pint-sized companion. Should we suffer a defeat here the ramifications will be felt across this frozen wasteland. Highlord Fordragon and our armies at the Wrathgate will be defenseless against an assault from Naxxramas.
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: We have been through worse and survived, Leoric. Do not forget Hyjal...
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: Yes, yes, I haven't forgotten Hyjal, or Silithus, or the march of the Legion, or every other damnable confrontation the 7th Legion has faced. It... I don't want the soldiers to hear this, Two-bit, but for the first time in my life...
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: Say no more, Leoric. We all feel the chill in our bones. Yet, each day, heroes arrive from across the world - and beyond.
- Siege Engineer Quarterflash: I have heard whisperings from the east that our esteemed Scarab Lord has joined the battle, as have entire battalions from Shattrath: heroes blessed by A'dal himself, granted rank as Hand of A'dal!
- Highlord Leoric Von Zeldig: You are right, of course, old friend. Let us hope that these heroes arrive soon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.