- This article is about the Alliance shaman ability. For the Horde version, see Bloodlust.
|Race||Draenei, Dwarf, Pandaren|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
Heroism is a core shaman ability learned at level 70. It grants a buff to party and raid members' haste. Though it has a five minute cooldown, players may only benefit from it once every ten minutes.
- The most common use for heroism is during bosses in raids. When it is used varies from boss to boss and guild to guild. When soloing, it can be useful for crunch situations or tougher mobs, such as targets for group quests.
- When Heroism is used in raids, it is usually a good idea to dump all other CDs you have at the same time, because in many cases it will result in higher overall damage than using the cooldowns separately.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Exhausted now last 10 minutes.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Training cost increased to match the cost of Bloodlust.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.