|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Heavy Quiver was a 14 slot quiver.
Heavy Quiver was crafted by Leatherworkers with a skill level of 150.
The pattern was taught by Expert Leatherworkers and Artisan Leatherworkers.
Heavy Quiver was also sold by the following NPCs:
- Avelii in The Exodar
- Beega in Bloodmyst Isle
- Benijah Fenner in Undercity
- Marda Weller in Stormwind City
- Mura in Azuremyst Isle
- Thalgus Thunderfist in Ironforge
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Converted to a 10-slot bag.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built into the hunter's Auto Shot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.