|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Legion invaded Azeroth.
|Heart of the Wild|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
Heart of the Wild is a druid talent available at level 90.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Heart of the Wild (Restoration) now increases spell damage by 150% (down from 200%), and Agility in Cat Form by 75% (down from 110%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Heart of the Wild (Restoration) now increases healing done by 35% (up from 25%).; Heart of the Wild no longer provides an increase to Hit, Expertise, Stamina, Agility, and Intellect while active.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Heart of the Wild when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): This talent no longer provides 4/8/12/16/20% bonus Strength in Cat Form. Instead it provides 2/4/6/8/10% bonus attack power.
- Patch 1.11.2 (11-Jul-2006): Fixed an issue where players with the Heart of the Wild talent were losing health each time they shifted to Bear Form or Dire Bear Form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.