|Casting time||2.5 sec cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- Balance abilities
- Restoration abilities
Tips and Tactics
- Using with this spell results in a massive instant direct heal, which is very useful for emergency situations. Most druids have a macro that immediately casts Nature's Swiftness followed by Healing Touch. In this way you can take advantage of the spell's strength (a massive direct heal) while ignoring its weakness (long casting time).
- If you think your target might die while you're casting this spell, cast first to buy yourself a little time.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Healing Touch no longer cancels Bear Form for Guardian Druids.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Healing Touch no longer heals for 50% more when cast-on-self for Balance Druids.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Healing Touch is now trained at level 78, up from level 3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.