|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||40 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Halo is a priest talent available at level 90 for those with the Shadow specialization.
Modified by Edit
- Shadow abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Halo now displays an indicator on the ground to make it easier for the casting Priest see where the ability is most effective. Additionally, Halo's visual effect has been synchronized so a character will receive the effect when the nova intersects with them.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Halo’s Mana cost has been reduced by 67%, and now follows standard AoE capping rules. Halo no longer heals allies.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013): Halo’s healing is no longer affected by diminishing returns when used on multiple targets.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Halo will no longer hit enemies that are in stealth.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The responsiveness of Halo has been improved.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.