|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||40 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Halo is a priest talent available at level 90 for those with the Discipline and Holy specializations.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Discipline abilities
- Holy abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Halo now displays an indicator on the ground to make it easier for the casting Priest see where the ability is most effective. Additionally, Halo's visual effect has been synchronized so a character will receive the effect when the nova intersects with them.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Halo’s Mana cost has been reduced by 67%, and now follows standard AoE capping rules. Halo now has a 1.5-second cast time (up from instant cast), heals for 50% less, and no longer damages enemies.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Halo’s healing is no longer affected by diminishing returns when used on multiple targets.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Halo will no longer hit enemies that are in stealth.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The responsiveness of Halo has been improved.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.