- Challenges will be reset weekly.
- Completing a challenge will result in a popup to confirm credit has been awarded
- The participating guild members will then earn experience for their guild and a gold reward deposited directly to the Guild Vault.
- Gold and experience rewarded varies for each challenge type.
- Guild experience earned can exceed the normal weekly cap.
Rated Battlegrounds, Dungeons, and Raids Edit
To earn Guild Dungeon Challenge credit:
- The 5-player party must be composed of at least 3 guild members.
- Rated Battleground challenges require that 8 out of 10 players be guild members.
- Raid challenges require that 8 of 10 be guild members to earn credit for 10-player raids and 20 of 25 for 25-player raids.
In Mists of Pandaria EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
- Three challenge mode dungeons can be completed each week for guild experience beyond the daily cap. Each one rewards 10000 guild experience and 250 gold.
Scenarios EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
- Five scenario challenges can be completed each week for guild experience beyond the daily cap. Each one rewards 10000 guild experience and 125 gold.
Guild Achievements Edit
Completing a certain number of challenges while in a guild group will earn a guild various guild achievements at specific intervals. These achievements are as follows:
- ^ Boubouille 2011-03-26. Guild Challenges on PTR 4.1, Build 13793 Strings, The Daily Blink.
- ^ a b perculia 2012-05-21. Mists of Pandaria: Guild Preview and News Round Up. Wowhead News.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.