Thunderbrew Guard is a 3 year-old, established guild with the sole purpose of providing a light, fun, and helpful atmosphere in which to game. The majority of our members are working adults and we understand that Real Life comes first. We are not a hardcore end-game guild. We stick together for fun and friendship, not for phat lewt.
So, if being part of a fun, casual and mature guild appeals to you, we may just be what you have been looking for!
This guild was formed on Steamwheedle Cartel US. Our main focus is on 5-man content and occasional 10-man raids. Our officers are Arshley, Gillyy, and Betsea.
Thunderbrew Guard was originally formed on June 19, 2006. We are rapidly approaching our 4th birthday, making us one of the oldest guilds on the Steamwheedle Cartel server.
TBG In the News!
- This is a hardcore raiding guild as such every person is expected to be able to come to at least 2 runs a week.
- If you are unable to make it for a week or more you must notify your class leader.
- If we can't do raids because of attendance, those members will the lowest attendance will be removed from the guild and we will find replacements.
- All members are required to have a least 10 Major Healing Potions at the start of the raid as well as being fully repaired.
- Additionally casters should have 10 Major Mana Potions
- We use a DKP system for loot.
Include a list of people in charge of the guild that others should get in touch with if interested in contacting the guild for any reason. Optionally, you can include their title and a short summary of their responsibilities.
- Kirkburn, Guildmaster
- Guild leader. Contact for adminship and advice on how to best use your fuzzy kittens in pictorial exploitation.
- Hobinheim, Lieutenant
- HTML and bot master. Tends to break the wiki by editing templates.
- Tekkub, Lieutenant
- Partner in crime with Hobinheim. Despite his description, does not have a gift for rhyme.