This sentence should be a short summary of your guild. For example: This guild is a casual PvP guild with a few members and a lot of good times. Keep it short, sweet and to the point, and remember to bold the first usage of your guild name.
This guild was formed on your server. It is dedicated towards end game instances, and we only recruit people with experience. To fill out an application goto link. For more information you can contact GuildLeader, GuildOfficer1, GuildOfficer2 in game.
This guild was originaly formed by someone and a group of friends. After growing to a considerable size they started attempting Molten Core. After much failure they decided to extend recruitment to anyone that could be an assest. Within two weeks they had their first battle with Ragnaros as word of their quick progress got around the forums, recruitment increased dramitically and three weeks later they were farming Molten Core.
Weekly raid schedule
- Monday, 8:00 PM Server - Onyxia's Lair
- Tuesday, 8:00 PM Server - Molten Core
- Thursday, 8:00 PM Server - Molten Core
- Saturday, 2:00 PM Server - Blackwing Lair
- This is a hardcore raiding guild as such every person is expected to be able to come to at least 2 runs a week.
- If you are unable to make it for a week or more you must notify your class leader.
- If we can't do raids because of attendance, those members will the lowest attendance will be removed from the guild and we will find replacements.
- All members are required to have a least 10 Major Healing Potions at the start of the raid as well as being fully repaired.
- Additionally casters should have 10 Major Mana Potions
- We use a DKP system for loot.
Include a list of people in charge of the guild that others should get in touch with if interested in contacting the guild for any reason. Optionally, you can include their title and a short summary of their responsibilities.
- Kirkburn, Guildmaster
- Guild leader. Contact for adminship and advice on how to best use your fuzzy kittens in pictorial exploitation.
- Hobinheim, Lieutenant
- HTML and bot master. Tends to break the wiki by editing templates.
- Tekkub, Lieutenant
- Partner in crime with Hobinheim. Despite his description, does not have a gift for rhyme.