Demons of Razgriz is a hardcore PvE guild founded with progression through endgame raiding at mind, in a friendly and positive atmosphere.
This guild was formed on Vek'nilash. It is almost entirely dedicated to end game instances, and we currently recruit mainly experienced and geared people. To fill out an application register on our website and apply. For more information you can contact Grindhel, Branvendigei, Febal or Persefonh in game.
This guild was originally formed by Grindhel, Branvendigei, Febal and Persefonh, who always had the same vision of an end game raiding guild in mind. It has been formed after the separation from another Italian guild on Vek'nilash, the Marsicans, mainly due to the latter's PvP objectives and their closure toward non-Italian players. After growing international and to a sufficient size they started organizing weekly Karazhan raids. After several failures, mostly due to missing casual players, they decided to recruit anyone who could help them in progressing quickly toward 25 men raids, and guild size is increasing drastically ever since. Current guild progress include 4/6 Zul'Aman and High King Maulgar.
- Karazhan - farming status as of 27/Jan/2008
- Zul'Aman - raiding
- Gruul's Lair - raiding
Weekly Raid Schedule
- Weekdays, Two groups 7:00 PM & 9:00 PM Server Time
- Saturday, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Server Time
- Sunday, 6:00 PM Server Time
More detailed informations on current raid schedules can be found on site, with a Group Calendar dump.
- This is a hardcore raiding guild and as such every person is expected to be able to come as often as possible.
- If we can't do raids because of attendance, those members with the lowest attendance will be highly penalized in future raids, and eventually removed from the guild.
- All members are required to have a least 10 Major Healing Potions at the start of the raid as well as being fully repaired.
- Additionally casters should have 10 Major Mana Potions
- Noone is allowed to leave, go afk, or do any other thing which compromises the run, without being penalized. Pauses will still occur though.
- We schedule different raid times in different days to let people attend as much as they can, therefore everybody is 'required' to attend at least two raids per week.
- We use a Ni Karma system for loot. More guild specific informations can be found on our website.
- Grindhel, Guildmaster
- Guild leader. Manages both in game activities and web/forum development. Monitors all applications, with a focus on casters.
- Branvendigei, Co-Founder
- Monitors and manages melee class applications.
- Febal, Co-Founder
- Persefonh / Zephyris, Co-Founder
- Monitors and manages healing class applications.
- Kharasdwarf, Officer