Wrath of the Lich King
- 02/15/10: Lich King 25N
- 12/03/09: Grand Crusader
- 11/23/09: Earth, Wind & Fire
- 11/09/09: Anub'arak 25H
- 09/13/09: Algalon
- 09/02/09: Anub'arak 25N
- 04/27/09: Yogg-Saron
- 11/25/08: Malygos
- 11/25/08: Kel'Thuzad
- 11/22/08: Sartharion
- 10/16/08: Kil'jaeden
- 11/14/07: Zul'jin
- 10/14/07: Illidan
- 08/19/07: Archimonde
- 07/08/07: Kael'Thas
- 06/07/07: Lady Vashj
- 03/27/07: Magtheridon
- 03/05/07: Gruul
- 02/27/07: Nightbane
Blades is always looking for hardcore and dedicated players who understand what it takes to make a guild like ours successful. We always try to be the best and overcome all the challenges the games brings us. This requires players who play a lot, who don't quit when the going gets tough, who don't bitch when we wipe, who won't find excuses to skip a raid or leave early.
- We're looking for players who stay positive, who like to improve, who are ready to respec for a single encounter if need be, who are willing to listen to others to make themselves better.
- We're looking for players who can follow the rules, avoid drama, respect their guildmates and players outside the guild.
- We're looking for players who don't think of themselves first, who aren't greedy, who aren't selfish. We're looking for players who understand loot is basically just a means to an end. That end being to defeat new challenging encounters.
- We're looking for players with a tough skin. If you can't stand getting bitched at for not following rules or fucking up, you won't be happy in BoW. Think long and hard before you place an application in to join BoW. Don't say we didn't warn you. We eat casual players for dinner.
Don't even bother sending us tells if you don't meet all requirements:
- Fully or partially keyed for Black Temple and Hyjal Summit.
- Available to raid 5-6 days a week from 8:00 to 12:00 EST.
We raid anywhere from 4 to 6 days a week, from 8est to 12est. Between 16 and 24 hours a week. Sometimes we might push it and raid until a mob is dead. Doesn't happen often but it is a possibility. We expect an attendance of around 70% for all players. Players who can't make a raid have to post in the raid schedule forums in the appropriate thread.
Players who take frequent breaks, vacations or can't make enough raids are simply guild removed.
If you're asking about loot, this isn't the guild for you.
We open/close recruitment for certain classes all the time. It always depends on current attendance of our members. When you apply online, we will inform you of the current situation vis-a-vis your class.
How do you join?
Contact an officer in game if you're 100% sure you are the right type of player for us. We like to actually talk to people in game in addition to reading applications online. If you apply and we think you'd be a good candidate, we'll contact you to join us as a recruit.
- Goldy - Guild Leader
- Idk - Officer/Recruitment
- Erin - Officer
- Khald - Officer