- ω ϖ—Inflicts 8,500 to 11,000 shadow damage to the entire raid. Reduces healing effects by 25%. Lasts 10 seconds.
- ω ϖ—Dominates the mind of the target, temporarily placing them under Yogg-Saron's control for 10 sec. Also reduces Sanity by 4%.
25-man abilities Edit
- ω ϖ—Inflicts 25,000-27,500 shadow damage to any targets nearby when the Guardian of Yogg-Saron dies (including Sara).
10-man abilities Edit
- ω ϖ—Inflicts 20,000-21,994 shadow damage to any targets nearby when the Guardian of Yogg-Saron dies (including Sara).
Patch changes Edit
- Hotfix (2009-06-11): "The spawn rate of Guardians of Yogg-Saron is more forgiving, and these Guardians will no longer spawn if a player that is protected by Hodir's Flash Freeze hits an Ominous Cloud."
- Hotfix (2009-04-21): "The Yogg-Saron encounter has received the following changes: Guardians of Yogg-Saron in phase 1 and Immortal Guardians in phase 3 have had their health reduced by 15% in heroic mode, the Destabilization Matrix cast by Mimiron will now correctly hinder the casting speed of Crusher Tentacles in both normal and heroic modes."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.