|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Several grimoires are actually world drops for spells and not demon minion abilities:
- - Also learned as a reward from completing the warlock class quest [60G] .
- - Also learned learned as a reward from completing the warlock class quest [55G] .
- - As of Patch 2.0.1, also learned from a warlock trainer at level 60.
In addition, 3 grimoires drop in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj that teach high level versions of the Warlock spells.
Some grimoires are offhand items:
- - Drops from Onyxia in Onyxia's Lair.
- - Drops from Magmadar, Garr, Baron Geddon, and Golemagg the Incinerator in Molten Core.
- - PvP item available in after Patch 2.3.
A few grimoires are quest items:
Warlock pet grimoires
Prior to patch 3.0.2 there were demon trainers that used to sell grimoires. These grimoires could teach a minion an ability or spell. Since the patch, all demon abilities and spells will automatically be learned as pets gain levels.