- If you have found the Gordok Shackle Key, you can release Knot Thimblejack. If you do not have someone that can make the suit, do not release him until after he makes the suit.
- The ogres inside the instance will often drop enough Runecloth to make the needed bolts.
- The wolves outside Dire Maul can be skinned to create enough leather for the suit.
- The Ogre Tannin is found in a basket on a landing past Knot Thimblejack. When you loot the tannin, a Gordok Bushwacker will come down a ramp and attack you.
- Once you put on the suit, try out different emotes. /dance is one you do not want to miss. It is both terrifying and beautiful in its grace and majesty.
- Once you enter the final courtyard, you should see Captain Kromcrush guarding his king. Only the person wearing the suit should approach Kromcrush and talk to him. After a short conversation he will get angry and run off, leaving you alone with the king and his advisor.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.