|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
This glyph modifies the Death Knight ability.
If using Unbreakable Armor without the glyph brings you to, or close to, the damage reduction cap of 75%, then this is not a good glyph choice.
This item is created with Inscription (305).
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Now updates the tooltip on Unbreakable Armor. Tooltip on glyph modified to make its effect more clear as well.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Now increases the armor gained from [Unbreakable Armor] by 20%.
3.1.0 changed Unbreakable Armor to be flat damage reduction based on armor.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Additional armor increased to 20%.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Effect changed from "Unbreakable Armor grants an additional 5% parry chance but no longer increases your Strength" to "Unbreakable Armor grants an additional 15% armor".
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.