|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013): Glyph of Innervate now causes Innervate to give both the Druid and the target 60% of the normal effect of the spell if it's cast on a target other than the Druid.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Changed from Innervate now grants the caster 45% of <his/her> base mana pool over 10 sec in addition to the normal effects of Innervate.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Changed from When Innervate is cast on a friendly target other than the caster, the caster will gain 50% of Innervate's effect.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Changed from Innervate now grants the caster 45% of <his/her> base mana pool over 10 sec in addition to the normal effects of Innervate.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Duration reduced to 10 seconds.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Has been adjusted to grant the Druid 90% of his or her base mana pool over 20 seconds.
Changed from giving an additional 20% strength mana regeneration on the caster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.