The Garrison level is the overall level of a Garrison. Garrison levels can range from 1 to 3, with each level granting additional building Plots, as well as changes to the overall layout of the garrison. Certain requirements need to be met before a garrison can be upgraded to the next level, which usually involves completing particular quests.
Advantages of increased garrison level Edit
- Level 1: 2 plots (1 large plot + 1 small plot)
- Level 2: 4 plots (1 large plot + 1 medium plot + 2 small plots) plus a Mine plot and an Herb Garden plot
- Level 3: 7 plots (2 large plots + 2 medium plots + 3 small plots) plus a Mine plot, an Herb Garden plot, a Pet Menagerie plot, a Tower of War, and access to a Shipyard.
Upgrade requirements Edit
- 200 Garrison Resources are required to upgrade to level 2
- 2000 Garrison Resources and 2000 are needed to upgrade to level 3.
Level 2 Garrison Edit
Level 3 Garrison Edit
Both Alliance and Horde players may upgrade their garrison to level three after reaching level 100.