nearby. His magic is responsible for the disease spreading amongst the . s
- Glop can only be engaged (and, therefore, looted/pick pocketed) when players are on the aforementioned quests.
- Glop is immune to snares and stuns.
- Technically every time players encounter Glop on the daily quest he is actually the son of the Glop players previously killed.
- Glop can't be engaged until after walks down and talks to him. If you have a DoT or some kind of AoE over time, you could try to time it so Glop will take some damage before running off.
- Rogues with daggers can use sprint to keep up a bit and Glop while he is running.
- Fungalmancer Glop is performed by voice actor Dino Andrade who also provides the voices for Mimiron, Professor Putricide, Mekkatorque and The Death Knight Gnomes. He is also noted for being the voice of The Scarecrow in Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.