|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Modified by Edit
- Frost specialization
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Damage has been increased by 10%.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Frost Strike now deals 20% more damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Frost Strike’s damage has been increased by 100%, but its Runic Power cost has been increased by 5 (up to 25 Runic Power in Frost Presence, and 40 Runic Power in other Presences).
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013): Frost Strike now deals 115% weapons damage (up from 105% weapon damage).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Minor update.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Now deals 130% of weapon damage, up from 110%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Changed to a Frost Specialization.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This ability can now be dodged, parried, or blocked. Weapon damage bonus reduced to 55%, down from 60%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.