This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
WARNING!!! All of these points are only based on rumors and have absolutely NO conformations from the lore department at Blizzard Entertainment.
This thought has nagged at the back of my head for weeks now so I'm just now bringing it up. The changes the are planned to made in Cataclysm regarding Garrosh and the Horde strikes me flabbegasting as it makes the Horde appear really harsh and dare I say it...EVIL!
1. He is expecting to cast out almost all non orcs from Orgrimmar creating thoughts and racism and xenophobia in an already unstable political faction.
2. The increased fury of the Horde offensives, the razing of Night Elf lands and siege of Gilneas (which I interpret to be attempts at genocide), are presumably the ideas of the rageaholic son of Hellscream who is to become the new Warchief.
3. That turd-skinned nobody is supposedly going the execute Cairne Bloodhoof who is not only my respected racial leader but also the very icon of what I can consider decent and righteous in the New Horde.
- In every life we have some trouble
- When you worry you make it double
- Don't worry, be happy User:Coobra/Sig4 21:26, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree... who else would we throw snowballs at during the holidays =P User:Coobra/Sig4 19:25, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I suppose there is always Baine or Hamuul to lead the tauren just in case Cairne gets his bloodhoof bled or one to Garrosh's liking...Magatha. Think about it, Warcraft Episode 5: The Grimtotems Strike Back.AhotahThunderhorn (talk) 21:03, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm.. if Magatha takes over... I could see the Horde becoming darker.... but then again, if she did take over, they'd probably leave the horde seeing as the grimtotems don't like any race and consider them all lesser. User:Coobra/Sig4 22:06, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I think it'll be intersting, the Garrosh's coup d'Etat, the expulsion of thrall, an allegiance with Drek'thar and Saurfang and other rebels, the assassination of cairne, maybe some subornated goblins and facist elves, some trials to assassinate sylvannas from both horde and alliance and a revenge with plague bombs in gilneas or stormwind. But Garrosh would not make the horde PLAYERS evil, the horde will be in a serious crisis and dictature and the player could take Garrosh or Saurfang side and make secret missions to control the horde. It could really turn out to something awesome.(Huhuhuhuf)
Garrosh becomes the new Warchief of the Horde, and after a fight(verbal) with Vol'jin, he forces the trolls to leave and evicts all non-orc/tauren npcs and give the goblins a slum in which to live in. He does get disgusted after seeing Slyvannas use the newly gained Val"kys to creat more Forsaken, so there might be tension between Horde and Forsaken, especially after the WrathGate events.Also if you check Cairne's page, its shown that the Grimtotems have been slowly poisoning him, and that after a duel with Garrosh, succumbs to the poison. I wouldn't mind a more aggressive, darker Horde. I always loved the Old Horde, blood-crazed orcs, cannibal trolls, powerful ogres, crazed goblins and death knights. So take out ogres and replace them with tauren and add the Forsaken, and its just like having Blackhand back. Victory for the Horde! Long live Hellscream!Gorlack2231 (talk) 03:52, July 6, 2010 (UTC)