This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
So I was re-reading the transcript to BlizzCast ep12 and when I got to the villains section of the conversation... it got me thinking...
Tom Chilton was talking about more villains to bring into the game such as Deathwing, Azshara and others... then out of the blue talks about introducing characters that would grow over time and gives the example of Tirion Fordring and quickly saying "While he's not a villain right now or anything, it's still an example of a major character that we've developed solely within World of Warcraft."
Not a villain right now. Dun Dun Dunnnn... User:Coobra/Sig4 20:15, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I think you're reading too much into the "right now" part. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 21:08, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I know, but I'd thought I would just bring it up and see if anyone had thoughts about it. User:Coobra/Sig4 22:00, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, good point Sign, would kind of screw with Horde/Alliance relations even further, I think maybe they threw it out as a red herring to fuel the idea the Tirion would become the new Lich King, cause that would make more sense reading the convo... Max Krist (talk contribs) 05:54, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Eitrigg about Tirion: "May Tirion's quest here in Northrend end with success, or may he die honorably in battle"
- It says that he will turn mad if he fails in Northrend no? ^^
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 10:08, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not saying this won't happen, it might but if it does then Blizzard has ruined another character. They killed off the lich king, arguably the most famous character in wow, killed Illidan. Tyrande seems to have gave up doing stuff outside of darnassus and Thrall is leaving as warchief. It's a bad idea seemingly unless pulled off very very well. BobNamataki (talk) 17:49, February 21, 2010 (UTC)