- I think it really depends on the content of the expansion... since we're all (mostly all) thinking its going to the Great Sea, I doubt it will be demon hunters... I'm think its going to be a combination of Buccaneer, Bard, and Brewmaster... a Brewardeer. User:Coobra/Sig4 05:38, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I know, there are demons at the South Seas. Where? Broken Isles, first of all. And, well, the demons there, one avatar in particular, are a good threat for anyone. Enter Demon Hunters!
- Anyway, their style should be a new one, like a 2nd generation of Demon Hunters, like they did with Death Knights.--Lon-ami (talk) 08:58, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- wasn't Bard an april fools joke? i doubt Blizz would do a backflip like that, same as were not gonna see ogres as a playable class... In regards to the Demon Hunter, has to be the next Hero Class, would be so unfair to the Arthas/Illidan rilvary if it wasn't. I believe it will be a rogue/warlock combo, highest DPS in the game, but rather fragile so focus on avoiding attacks, like a glass cannon sort of thing. Next expansion is Emerald Dream, they need the demon hunters to save Malfurion, either that or a superpowered druid class, but i doubt they'll do that... Max Krist (talk) 01:04, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Guess I'll have to start using a sarcasm warning before speaking... User:Coobra/Sig4 05:04, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- I'm against it. For one, we just had an all-melee class implemented, the DK. So we need a ranged class, right? Secondly, I don't think the class offers much apart from what Warlocks (Metamorphosis) and Rogues (The Twin Blades of Azzinoth) already have. Finally, the fact that their name consists of Hunter makes it lose aesthetic balance/uniqueness, not to mention Demon Stalker Armor and Track Demons which ice the cake, imo. Starvethedead (talk) 19:06, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.