This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Do you think Demon Hunter should be a future hero class?
- I think it really depends on the content of the expansion... since we're all (mostly all) thinking its going to the Great Sea, I doubt it will be demon hunters... I'm think its going to be a combination of Buccaneer, Bard, and Brewmaster... a Brewardeer. User:Coobra/Sig4 05:38, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I know, there are demons at the South Seas. Where? Broken Isles, first of all. And, well, the demons there, one avatar in particular, are a good threat for anyone. Enter Demon Hunters!
- Anyway, their style should be a new one, like a 2nd generation of Demon Hunters, like they did with Death Knights.--Lon-ami (talk) 08:58, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- wasn't Bard an april fools joke? i doubt Blizz would do a backflip like that, same as were not gonna see ogres as a playable class... In regards to the Demon Hunter, has to be the next Hero Class, would be so unfair to the Arthas/Illidan rilvary if it wasn't. I believe it will be a rogue/warlock combo, highest DPS in the game, but rather fragile so focus on avoiding attacks, like a glass cannon sort of thing. Next expansion is Emerald Dream, they need the demon hunters to save Malfurion, either that or a superpowered druid class, but i doubt they'll do that... Max Krist (talk) 01:04, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Guess I'll have to start using a sarcasm warning before speaking... User:Coobra/Sig4 05:04, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.