- A game command that will make your character to track and move a short distance behind another selected Player character.
- Any manual forward/back movement (up/down arrows, W/S keys, or left/right mouse buttons at the same time) will cancel Follow-mode.
- Cannot be used on mobs, NPCs, or pets.
- Can only be activated within a certain range (10 yds?).
- Sometimes called "Auto-Follow" or "Follow Mode".
- See http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros#Follow_with_Emote a macro that deals with follwing.
- A pet command that tells the pet to return to its master and stay nearby as the master moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.