|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Casting time||Unknown sec cast|
Focused Fire is a passive effect that increases your damage and the critical strike chance of your pet's special abilities during the duration of Kill Command.
|Rank||Damage||Critical Strike Chance|
- The pet must be summoned and alive for the hunter to gain the damage increase.
- When coupled with a proper Macro (One that allows you to continue your shot rotation without missing a beat) and further Beast Mastery talenting, the critical strike chance for your pet's special abilities during Kill Command will be around 35% or more. That said, this skill can be devastating to any foe that a Beast Master and his or her pet may have set their sight upon.
- Getting a critical strike during Kill Command will cause Ferocious Inspiration to activate and further increase a Hunter and their party's DPS.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now increases the critical strike chance of your Kill Command by 10/20/30% while Kill Command is active. This effect can stack up to 3 times, but diminishes for each charge of Kill Command.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.