Finding Magni is a scenario for Alliance and Horde players level 98 and above who have completed the Broken Shore scenario and have accepted the  quest. It is part of the pre-expansion event leading into World of Warcraft: Legion.
- Follow the Caretaker: Follow Caretaker G33-WH12 through the Antechamber.
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: Welcome back to Ulduar! The Speaker awaits you in the Celestial Planetarium. Please, follow me!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: "The Speaker"? That's me brother Magni, ye infernal contraption!
- Archmage Khadgar says: I'd wager Ulduar is quieter than the last time you were here, Brann.
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: The keepers have ordered repairs to Ulduar's infrastructure. Mortal heroes are proficient in battle, but tend to leave a mess. No offense intended.
- Archmage Khadgar says: That's a fair point. It took weeks to clean up the banquet hall after--
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Hold it... ye sense anythin' odd, Khadgar? Gettin' a familiar feelin'... an' I don't like it!
- An Unknown Voice whispers: You are a pawn of forces unseen.
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: Not again! The keepers will make me fill out an incident report!
- Remove the Infestation: Defeat the invaders.
- Locate Magni: Find Magni Bronzebeard. The caretaker said he'd be in the Celestial Planetarium.
- Players don't progress very far past the initial scene of battle before they come upon a fel barrier blocking their way.
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: The city's defenses have been compromised. Units assigned to safeguard the Speaker are not responding to my queries!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Might be the Old Gods ain't the only ones tryin' ta find their way in!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Indeed! I suggest we pick up the pace.
- Inquisitor Ha'zaduum yells: Stop the interlopers! I must find out what the prisoner knows!
- Magni Bronzebeard yells: Brann! They're tryin' ta invade me mind!
- Bring Down the Barrier: Give Archmage Khadgar the signal to bring the fel barrier down.
Are you ready for me to dispel this barrier?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Magni's in there! We gotta save 'im!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Good thing I have experience with fel barriers. Say the word, <name>, and I'll bring it down!
- Caretaker G33-WH12 says: Since you have this under control, I... I must attend to other guests. Please excuse me!
- Defeat the Demons: Defeat Dreadlord Ha'zaduum and his minions to save Magni.
- Ha'zaduum only has two felguards with him. Magni is in the corner encased in a magic globe.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Inform your master that I've grown rather attached to it.
- Escort Magni: Walk with Magni Bronzebeard to the Celestial Planetarium.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Ahhh... Much better!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Magni! 'Tis good to see ye again! But why did ye leave Ironforge? Why come here? What happened to--
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I know ye have questions, but they gotta wait. Time is short. She wants me ta pass along an important message.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: The ritual that changed me body also opened me ears ta the voice o' Azeroth herself. She ain't just a hunk o' rock. She's a titan!
- Archmage Khadgar says: A titan? That... actually explains a great many things.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Me own brother turned ta diamond and started talkin' ta titans?
- Magni Bronzebeard says: There's more I gotta say. Come inside the Celestial Planetarium and I'll show ye the truth.
- Enter the Planetarium: Ask Magni to open the door to the Celestial Planetarium.
Are you ready to enter the Planetarium?
- Players walk down and around the corner to the sealed door. Magni opens it. Players then proceed into the Planetarium, where they meet with the Echo of Algalon.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Don't we need a key?
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Brother... I AM the key.
Magni snaps his fingers.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Remember this place, Brann?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Yikes! I'm gettin' flashbacks o' Algalon!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: The constellar was jus' doin' his job, such as it was. And in the end, ye taught him a lesson.
- Echo of Algalon says: Perhaps it is your imperfection... that which grants you free will... that allows you to persevere against all cosmically calculated odds. You prevail where the Titan's own perfect creations have failed.
- The Diamond King's Message: Listen to the information Magni Bronzebeard wants to share with you.
- Upon learning the information Magni posses, Khadgar opens a portal to Karazhan, where players proceed with the next scenario, Return to Karazhan.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: After defeatin' the Old Gods, the keepers were giv'n the task o' orderin' the world. The titans gave 'em five mighty artifacts... the Pillars o' Creation!
- Magni Bronzebeard says: When their work was done, the keepers sealed the Pillars away. But like so many relics, they ended up in the hands o' mortals.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Your tale sounds familiar... I'm sure I've heard of these Pillars before.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Aye, Khadgar. The knowledge was placed in the care o' the Guardian of Tirisfal, and remains there still!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Karazhan! Of course. I likely read of these artifacts in one of Medivh's ancient chronicles.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Ye must find the Pillars! Combined, their power kin seal the Legion's gateway to Azeroth. 'Tis the only way to save her!
- Archmage Khadgar says: It's not every day a planet points me to my own library. Thank you, Magni. I will go to Karazhan at once. <Name>, follow me through the portal when you're done here.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: And what of ye, brother? Will ye go back ta Ironforge?
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Nay, Brann. She has... other duties for me. But I'd be obliged if ye'd stay fer a chat.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I'd like that, brother! But I think me friend here has some work ta do.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I reckon so. Take care, <name>. We'll see one another again.
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Added.