|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Cat Form|
Ferocious Bite is a druid ability learned at level six.
Modified by Edit
- Feral abilities
- Restoration abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Ferocious Bite damage increased by 5%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Ferocious Bite now has double the normal chance to critically strike against bleeding targets (instead of having an additional 25% chance to critically strike).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Ferocious Bite damage has been increased by 15%. In addition, its base cost has been reduced to 25 energy and it can use up to 25 energy, for up to a 100% damage increase.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): This ability now only uses up to 30 energy in addition to its base cost.
- Patch 1.12.0 (22-Aug-2006): Book of Ferocious Bite (Rank 5) now drops off The Beast in Blackrock Spire. In addition, Ferocious Bite now increases in potency with greater attack power.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Damage per combo point has been increased. In addition, extra energy now converts to damage at a higher rate.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.