|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Casting time||Unknown sec cast|
Feral Swiftness causes a cat druid to move more swiftly, and a cat or bear druid to dodge more often.
|Rank||Movement speed||Dodge chance|| Chance To Remove|
movement Impairing Effects
Tips and tacticsEdit
- Full investment in this talent for a bear tank is wise, since dodge is one of the few mitigation statistics available to the role.
- On any fight involving movement (i.e., just about all of them except Patchwerk and Saurfang, the DPS boost of being able to get to the mob and get out of fire more quickly will be considerable.
- The speed benefit applies to stealth, which gives a feral-inclined druid great control of the early match, and any other time out of combat.
- A great deal depends on range in PvP, and any bonus to movement is invaluable.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved to Tier 1.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): The movement speed buff can now be used indoors.