Fel Armor is a passive core warlock ability learned at level 38. It boosts health and the amount of health gained via spells and effects.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Fel Armor no longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Fel Armor now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock’s armor.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Demon Armor and Fel Armor no longer cost mana and last until canceled.; Fel Armor has been redesigned. It now surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage he or she deals.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Various trinkets that trigger from healing can no longer be triggered by the healing caused by this armor.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This spell was unable to set off trinkets and other effects. That has been corrected.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Spell power gained from spirit via the Fel Armor ability will now properly affect the scaling of spell power and attack power on summoned demons.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Demon Skin, Demon Armor and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.; Now increases your spell damage equal to 30% of your total Spirit, but no longer increases healing done by spells and effects by 20%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.