|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||15 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Retribution specialization abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Exorcism no longer re-targets whomever it does damage to when it finishes casting.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Now has a 1.5 second cast time, but can once again be used on players. Now properly has a 100% chance to be a critical strike when cast on death knights using Lichborne.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Can no longer be used on player-controlled creatures.
- Patch 3.1.1a (2009-04-28): "..fix[ed] the tooltip to display the appropriate text; it also displays an error message when a player tries to use it against other players."
- Patch 3.1.1 (2009-04-21): "..the paladin ability Exorcism cannot damage other players, but the player game client does not display this change properly."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Exorcism: Now can be used on any target and has a 100% chance to be a critical strike when used on Undead and Demons. This is to ensure that paladins do not see a drop in their dps when progressing from Naxxramas (which is full of undead) to Ulduar and beyond (not as much undead). Due to this change, was changed to 20% bonus damage.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Exorcism mana cost reduced and now scales with attack power and spell power.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Exorcism mana cost reduced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.