|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Execute is a warrior ability learned at level seven for those with the Fury or Protection specialization. It is an instant ability that can only be used when the target is below 20% health. The skill costs 30 rage to use.
Modified by Edit
- Fury abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Execute damage decreased by 11.4%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Execute now deals 15% less damage.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Execute damage with high amounts of Vengeance is now capped at the Warrior's maximum health to prevent it from reaching excessive numbers.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This ability now never costs more than a total of 30 rage. The tooltip for Sudden Death has been revised to remove reference to that maximum, since the ability now behaves that way even when untalented.; Focused Rage and the Dreadnaught Battlegear set bonus will now properly reduce the cost of Execute.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): When used with Sweeping Strikes, ranks 6 and 7 of this ability will no longer cause full damage to secondary targets who are not wounded.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Full rage is no longer consumed when the ability does not hit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.