|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Eviscerate is a core rogue ability learned at level three. It is the first finishing move a rogue learns. It is an instant damage ability that can be used to finish monsters off or take a big chunk of health out of them.
- Assassination abilities
- Combat abilities
- Subtlety abilities
- Use with from early levels to build up combo points and then Eviscerate for the kill.
- Eviscerate's damage is completely independent of your main hand weapon's damage range and speed, though it is slightly modified by your attack power.
- Usually, it is beneficial use one or more combo points for followed by Eviscerate or . On bosses and other mobs which live long enough, alternate between Slice and Dice and the other finishing move in order to keep Slice and Dice up 100% of the time and use leftover combo points for Eviscerate or Rupture.
- Unless the mob is immune to bleeds or will die within 10 seconds, Rupture will always do more damage than Eviscerate.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Eviscerate now deals 10% more damage.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013): Eviscerate now deals 10% less damage.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Eviscerate was showing reduced energy cost at low levels, even though the cost should remain 35 energy. This has been corrected.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Eviscerate is no longer a free level 1 ability. It becomes available at level 3.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The tooltip on this ability will now update properly from talents which increase its damage by a percentage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.