|Casting time||Instant cast|
Escape Artist is a gnome racial ability that ends most movement impairing effects. It is based around a gnome's small size and great agility, allowing one to deftly escape traps and snares made for much larger targets.
- While it will remove most roots and snares, it will not work on any spell that takes away the user's ability to move/act, such as Sleep, Sap, Sheep, Fear, Death Coil, and War Stomp.
- It does not protect you from future debuffs, and must be recast to remove any further roots and snares.
- Does not remove the "Dazed" effect that mobs in PVE perform on you when you are trying to flee from them.
- The best application for this is removing Boss debuffs that include a snare. If a debuff has "Slows movement speed AND does 65 damage ever 1 second", it will remove both the slow speed AND the damage over time spell from you, in one sweep. This will work as long as the spell roots you in place, or slows your movement speed.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): CD reduced to 1 minute.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Escape Artist works with Frost Nova and Frost Trap again.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.