- For Ghur'sha's half of the fight, see Mindbender Ghur'sha.
After his valiant effort at the Abyssal Breach, Earthen Ring shaman was abducted by naga forces and enslaved by Mindbender Ghur'sha. It is feared that this parasitic aberration has taken full control over Erunak's mind, body, and devastating shamanistic abilities.Erunak Stonespeaker is the third boss of the Throne of the Tides instance, part of a dual-boss encounter, as he is controlled . The two can be found within the Deep Blue Observatory[67.2, 20.4].
- Normal: Interrupt Lava Bolt, remove Emberstrike from the tank. Move away from Earth Shards target spot, especially if you're the target. Move out of Magma Splash when he casts it, as it is a frontal cone ability.
- Heroic: Same.
- ω ϖ 60 yd range—Hurls a line of spikes towards a random player's location. Once the spikes reach that location, they will errupt into a larger set of spikes which deal 1885 to 2115 damage every 0.5 sec to all enemies within 5 yards. Lasts 10 sec. (2 sec cooldown)
- ω ϖ Melee range—Deals 100% weapon damage as Fire damage and afflicts the target with Emberstrike. This effect deals 1885 to 2115 Fire damage whenever the target takes melee damage. Lasts 10 sec.
- ω ϖ (Heroic modeω ϖ) 60 yd range—Hurls molten lava at a random target, dealing 18850 to 21150 Fire damage (56550 - 63450 heroic) and knocking them back. 3 sec cast (2 sec heroic)
- ω ϖ 60 yd range—Deals 18850 to 21150 Fire damage in a cone in front of the caster. In addition, the targets will take 2000 Fire damage per second for 10 sec.
- I am... weary. You must carry on without me. I shall take my leave once my strength has returned.
- I thank you, my friends. Forgive me. I... I have grown too weak to be of any assistance.
See Mindbender Ghur'sha for the loot table.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added