|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon|
Envenom is a rogue ability learned at level 20 for those with the Assassination specialization, replacing . Used as a finishing move, it consumes one or more combo points to deal instant damage, also providing an increased poison application chance to the target for a small period of time and refreshing an already active .
- Assassination abilities
- Must be facing your target.
- Must not be disarmed.
- Must have at least one combo point on the target.
- It is possible for Envenom to critically hit its target, causing 2x damage. Its chance to crit is based on your melee crit chance, unlike other poison effects, which are based on your spell crit chance.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Envenom now deals 30% more damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Envenom now increases poison chance by 30% (up from 15%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Envenom now deals 20% more damage.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Envenom’s scaling has been increased from 7% to 9% of attack power per combo point.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The tooltip values have been corrected to be accurate.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Envenom now also increases your chance to apply poisons by 25% for 2-6 seconds (based on combo points).