Enraged Regeneration is a warrior talent available at level 30. It is self-only heal over time.
Tips and tactics
- Since the HP returned per tick is based on max HP, it can be beneficial to enable Commanding Shout and, if available, Last Stand and/or health-increasing trinkets before using Enraged Regeneration.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Enraged Regeneration now heals for 100% more but the amount healed is no longer increased by being Enraged.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Enraged Regeneration no longer costs rage to use, instantly heals the Warrior for 5% of their total health, and healing an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Enraged Regeneration now costs 30 Rage (was 60 Rage).
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): While this is active, the warrior is blocked from using abilities that trigger being enraged (which would do nothing and waste the cooldowns).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.