Enraged Regeneration
Ability warrior focusedrage
  • Enraged Regeneration
  • 1 min cooldown
  • Instant
  • Instantly heals you for 10% of your maximum health, and an additional 20% over 5 sec. Usable while stunned.
Usable by
TypeUtility, Defensive
Casting timeInstant
Cooldown1 min
Level required30
Related buff
Ability warrior focusedrage
  • Enraged Regeneration
  • Regenerating 4% of total health every 1 sec.
  • Duration: 5 seconds
TCG image
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!
- Jai Dawnsteel (TCG)

Enraged Regeneration is a warrior talent available at level 30. It is self-only heal over time.

Tips and tactics

  • Since the HP returned per tick is based on max HP, it can be beneficial to enable Commanding Shout and, if available, Last Stand and/or health-increasing trinkets before using Enraged Regeneration.

Patch changes

  • Warlords-Logo-Small Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Enraged Regeneration now heals for 100% more but the amount healed is no longer increased by being Enraged.
  • Mists-Logo-Small Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Enraged Regeneration no longer costs rage to use, instantly heals the Warrior for 5% of their total health, and healing an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds.
  • Mists-Logo-Small Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Enraged Regeneration now costs 30 Rage (was 60 Rage).
  • Wrath-Logo-Small Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): While this is active, the warrior is blocked from using abilities that trigger being enraged (which would do nothing and waste the cooldowns).

External links

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.