The Enchanter's Study is a Garrison building which can be placed on a Small plot. It offers Enchanters the ability to learn new recipes or place Work Orders for crafting materials. The Enchanter's Study can also be used by players without the profession to unwanted items, and also offers a few basic enchants for players to use.
- Level 1
- Allows production of Enchanting items and allows non-enchanters to disenchant items. Also allows work orders.
- Level 2
- Allows followers with the Enchanting trait to work here, granting unique bonus. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time.
- Level 3
- Allows up to 21 work orders at one time.
Level 1 Enchanter's Study Edit
can be obtained by completing a short chain of quests in your faction's starting zone on Draenor.
Level 2 Enchanter's Study Edit
can be bought from the Blueprint Vendor in your Garrison after a reaching level 96 and establishing an outpost in Talador.
Level 3 Enchanter's Study Edit
Enchants available to non-enchanters Edit
Level 1 Study Edit
Level 2 Study Edit
- Cloak enchants (+100 to a particular stat):
- Neck enchants (+40 to a particular stat):
- Ring enchants (+50 to a particular stat):
Level 3 Study Edit
Cloak enchants (+100 to a particular stat, 10% movement speed):
- Neck enchants (+75 to a particular stat):
Assigned follower benefits Edit
- When viewing enchants offered by the Enchanter's Study, it will say that you need a . This statement is incorrect, as you actually do not need this item to enchant your gear using the study.
See also Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Added.
External Links Edit
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|