|Source information needed!
The Emerald Nightmare is a raid introduced with World of Warcraft: Legion. It contains at least seven bosses, several mini-bosses, and access to the corrupted Emerald Dream. Players are tasked with "pursuing" Cenarius and will fight Xavius and his satyr at the heart of the Nightmare.
- 7-boss raid
- Accessed through Val'sharah
- Emerald Dream, fallen into shadow
- Ascend Shala'drassil and enter
The Emerald Nightmare raid will not be accessible to players when the Legion expansion is released initially. Progressive difficulties will be unlocked in the weeks following the release of Legion. An excerpt from the official Blizzard news release can be found below.
Q u o t e:
- Tuesday, September 20 – The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
- Tuesday, September 27 – Mythic difficulty for the The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for The Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2 of The Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3 of The Emerald Nightmare opens.
- ^ BlizzCon 2015 Overview and Content Panel
- ^ Blizzard forum post - Legion dungeon and raid schedule