|This article or section is likely to dramatically change once Legion begins.
- Were you looking for the quest, or the Legion Druid Order Hall campaign quest ? Or perhaps the Warcraft III unit, Druid of the Claw.
NamedThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
In the RPGThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft RPG, and thus unlikely to be canon.
They are a class of druid. They were invaluable during the Third War. Their totem is the bear, and they use the bear's strength and resilience to ravage their enemies in close combat. Perhaps more than any other druid, Druids of the claw focus on combat prowess, preferring raw strength and staying power to stealth and subtlety.
Druids of the claw take on the form of bears and wander the wilderness on a never-ending pilgrimage dedicated to the ursine Eternals. Though the destruction of the ancient Kaldorei homeland destroyed much of the land traveled by the twins, those who worship them have never given up their search for any of Ursoc’s "alewells" and Ursol’s carvings that may have survived to the present day.
- Patch 7.1.0 (25-Oct-2016): More added.
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): More added.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): More added.
- Patch 1.12.1 (26-Sep-2006): Added.
- Druid of the Antler
- Druid of the Branch
- Druid of the Fang
- Druid of the Flame
- Druid of the Grove
- Druid of the Moon
- Druid of the Scythe
- Druid of the Talon