This article concerns content exclusive to Legion.
The Dreamgrove[40, 22]
is a relatively remote subzone of Val'sharah. Found across the waters from Black Rook Hold in the far north, it appears surrounded by mountains except for its short shoreline. The area is heavily forested and serves as the Order Hall for druids.
Druids have access to a special pathway that allows them to travel very quickly to other natural places in the world.
Only druids have access to the Dream Grove, accessed after they help Remulos clear the Emerald Dreamway of the taint of the Emerald Nightmare. Once their Order Hall has been established, druids can either teleport to the Dream Grove using Dreamwalk or take the Dreamway. Alternatively, a path along the coast of the Val'sharah coastline runs from the temple of Elune all the way to the Dreamgrove.
Areas of interest
- The command board[43.4, 22.3] is found in the northeast part of the grove. Nearby is the flight master (NYI) and a as-yet nonfunctional mailbox.
- The Circle of Spirits[39.7, 25.3] is where druids get their first quests and also the quest for the artifact weapon. Up the hill beyond this area is where they augment their weapon via a tree. The tree grows briefly and wraps around the weapon during augmentation, but then loses its leaves and shrinks back to normal when complete.
- There are a collection of elven buildings[38.4, 23.1] that seem to indicate it may possible be a location for vendors.
- The Tel'Andu Barrow Den[41, 20] entry rests next to the river. Plenty of sleeping druids can be found as well as an NPC that, judging by his text, will serve as a repairer.
- The portal to the Dreamway is just to the east of the Barrow Dens behind a small lake.
- Barrow Den
- Vendor area (?)
- Most class order halls are established either before or in conjunction with gaining artifact weapons. Druids, however, begin their experience by claiming the area, then pursuing their weapon.
- ^ BlizzCon 2015 Game System Panel