|Casting time||Instant cast|
Devotion Aura is a core paladin ability learned at level 60. It grants all party and raid members within range immunity to silence and interrupt effects, as well as reducing all damage taken by 20% for six seconds.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Devotion Aura now reduces all damage taken, not just magical damage.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Devotion Aura now clears all silence effects when used.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Redesigned; no longer provides an armor buff.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): When in a party with another paladin using a different rank of this ability, it is no longer possible to see two different Devotion Aura icons displayed as buffs.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Any paladin aura active at the time of the paladin’s death now automatically reactivates when the paladin returns to life.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Auras will now persist through death and affect a 40 yard radius.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): When mixing two different ranks of this ability in a party, players will no longer sometimes see a spurious second copy of the buff.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): All Auras now affect all party and raid members within the area of effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.