|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
|Casting time||Instant cast|
Rank table Edit
- This spell could detect characters with an invisibility level up to 1000.
- See also: Invisibility (mechanic)
- Use of this skill in the Ruins of Lordaeron allowed for players to see undead level 15 ghosts floating around in the court yard.
- In Raven Hill, Duskwood. Inside the houses, there are located invisible "passive" mobs, ranging from 55-56. Earlier used for farming Soul Shards among the Alliance warlocks, to a lesser extent Horde warlocks.
Tips and tactics Edit
- Detect Invisibility was needed to see some of the succubi in the Arcatraz where the second and third bosses are.
- In PvP, Detect Invisibility allowed buffed players to see mages who were using the Invisibility spell. However, the buff also allowed invisible mages to see the buffed player.
Past changes Edit
- Removed in Patch 4.0.1., prior to the release of the Cataclysm Expansion
- In patch 2.0, two other "ranks" of this spell, Detect Lesser Invisibility and Detect Greater Invisibility were removed from the game and the remaining spell's detection level was raised significantly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.