Destroyer Zardikar was a demonic gladiator, along two other demons, Sinstralis of the Pain and Talnivarr the Sleeper. He was accomplanied by his salamander minions. The trio resided in the Outland Arena waiting for challengers. After the third war the beastmaster Rexxar, Cairne Bloodhoof, Rokhan and Chen Stormstout came across a portal to the arena while traveling through the Barrens. They fought Destroyer Zardikar in order to gain access to his library of strength tomes.
Statistics in Warcraft IIIEdit
|Warstomp||Rain of Fire||Feral Spirit||Cripple|
|Destroyer Zardikar' abilities in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.|
Destroyer Zardikar is an extremely powerful Doomguard.
- 6500 HP (+306% more than a regular Doomguard)
- 500 MP (same as a regular Doomguard)
- 251-258 ground chaos damage (+471% more than a regular Doomguard)
- 35-42 air chaos damage (-15% less than a regular Doomguard)
- 3 heavy armor (same as a regular Doomguard)
- Warstomp (surrounding AoE stun)
- Rain of Fire (ranged AoE damage)
- Feral Spirit (summon Felbeasts)
- Cripple (- attack, attack rate and speed movement buff)
- Resistant Skin (Reduce all attacks done to Destroyer Zardikar)