|It has been suggested that this article or section be moved to [[Coming soon|Per WW:NAME]].
This article briefly lists upcoming World of Warcraft- and expansion-related content.
Please add only confirmed or very likely information.
Content before World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- Main article: Patch 2.3.0
- Guildbanks  (Coming in Patch 2.3) 
- Zul'Aman - 10 man raid content.  : Planned for 2.3
- Arena PvP - season 3 - Planned for 2.3
- Hunter arena perfomance review.
- Leveling curve adjustments - Levels between 20 and 60 are going to have the experience required per-level reduced and the experience rewarded by quests is being increased by around 30% - Planned for 2.3  
- Many elite mobs in the level 20-60 range will lose their elite status. Current plans include Stromgarde and the Ruins of Alterac (This is not a final or complete list.) 
- *60 new quests have been added to Dustwallow Marsh, including a new quest hub in the south-west part of the zone, called Mudsprocket. 
- Paladin Retribution Tree revamp along with other minor spell fixes
- Minor Hunter, Mage, and Rogue fixes .
- Auction House will sort on server side and be able to sort across all pages. In addition, post times will change to 12/24/48 from 8/12/24. .
- Fear Ward will be available to all priests. 
- Main article: Patch 2.4.0
- Sunwell Plateau instances:
- 5-man with Heroic
- 25-man raid, with Kil'jaeden as a boss.
- Sunwell Isle: "a cool 'public' area featuring brand new daily quests" shipping in Patch 2.4.
Confirmed in World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- Siege Weapons
- Destructible buildings
- Profession - Inscription. Giving additional powers to spells and abilities, like more damage, bigger DoT, knockback.
- Hero Classes - Death Knight
- Possibly an option for enchanters to sell their enchants through the auction house.
Unspecified Release Dates
- Arena PvP - spectator feature.
- PvP Elekks and Hawkstriders
-  - 
- Outfitter / itemrack type addon interface implemented in the blizzard interface, and the ability to wear multiple pieces of armor in a diablo 2" type fashion to save you a lot of inventory space.
- Threatmeter being added into the default interface
- bosswarning mod / deadlyboss mod being added into the default interface
- Category:Coming Soon
- Known issues
- Battleplan Vol. 4 (previous Battleplans: Battleplan Vol. 3, Battleplan Vol. 2, Battleplan Vol. 1)
- Under Development page on WorldofWarcraft.com.
- EU Forums - MVP Schwick's compilation of known info: Schwick's: Information About the Expansion & 2.3/2.4/..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.