||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
|Casting time||Unknown sec cast|
In Patch 2.3, "Weapon Expertise" was renamed Combat Expertise and changed to affect the new expertise rating by 2 per point and add 2% stamina and crit chance per point.
- Max rank gives the paladin a 6% stamina bonus, makes it a must-have for any serious tankadins.
- The health bonus multiply with that of Sacred Duty. Together they give 106% x 106% = 112.4%, i.e. 12.4% increase in stamina.
- Blessing of Kings also multiplies with this bonus and Sacred Duty. 110% * 106% * 106% yields a total stamina of 123.6% of your base.