Cheese is made from curdled animal milk and is one of the six main types of food in WoW.
- Player Characters can eat cheese to recover health. (No cheese items provide a Well Fed buff at this time.)
- Hunters can feed cheese to some pets. The pet families which have diets including cheese are: Bear, Boar, Moth, Rhino, Sporebat, Tallstrider, Wasp, and Wind serpent.
- , an edible cheese, is a quest item for  ω τ ϖ, the artisan cooking proficiency quest. The quest giver talks about the cheese as a cooking ingredient, but the player character never uses it as a cooking ingredient. (The quest also rewards the player character with , and talks about what a wonderful recipe it is, but never trains the player character with the recipe.)
- Players can loot cheese from dead humanoids and from chests.
- A few quests give cheese as a reward.
- Players can purchase cheese from cheese vendors.
- A quick survey of Cooking recipes does not show any cheese type foods that can be created by cooks at this time.
Types of buyable cheese
1 This is the base price before any discounts.
2 This cheese is only sold during Brewfest.
See also: Cheese vendor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.